Professional Education of your Language Trainer
- MA (Master of Arts) in German Linguistics, Leiden University, the Netherlands (graduated, 1995)
- CELTA (Certificate in English Language Teaching to Adults), a worldwide recognized teaching licence for English as a foreign language, Cambridge University, United Kingdom (certified, 2012)
- QTS (Qualified Teacher Status) for German as a foreign language, received from the National College for Teaching & Leadership, Coventry, United Kingdom. This is a well-known teaching licence within the United Kingdom (qualified, 2013).
- ICLON 1st Degree Teaching Licence (Interfacultair Centrum voor Lerarenopleiding, Onderwijsontwikkeling en Nascholing) for German as a foreign language, University of Leiden, the Netherlands (licensed, 1996)
Professional Working Experience of your Language Trainer
- Language training / language coaching for the Interconsultancy Bureau Leiden, The Netherlands, main tasks were: compiling and teaching of tailormade Business German courses for various companies, such as AkzoNobel, Shell, Dutch Railways (NS-Spoorwegen) etc…
- Language training / language coaching for Cambridge School Barcelona, Spain, (following the standard of Cambridge University, UK) main tasks were: compiling and teaching of in-company, tailor-made English and German language courses to various companies, such as teaching CEOs at Phibo etc…
- Language training / language coaching for Guisborough Sixth-Form-College, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom. As Head of German I taught AS and A2 levels and was very much involved in the development and updating of course content of German as a foreign language.
- Language training / language coaching for Luzac College, The Hague, the Netherlands. As an experienced German teacher/tutor I taught AS levels and was very much involved in the development of German as a foreign language within a Dutch school.